*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Friday, January 14, 2011

Halfway Through the Crew Year - Review of my Reviews!

 
 
 
We are half way through our Crew year, and I thought it would be fun to go back through all of the products I have reviewed so far this year. 

I want to let you know if we still use them, what we think of them now that we have had longer to use them, would I still recommend them, or not, etc. 

Whatcha think?

I am gonna do this in a 5 part series, so all next week you can look forward to them.

Don't forget to check them out starting Monday.

See ya then!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

I am not sure I even remember all the different curriculum and aids I've used LOL. I love new things so much, I'll drop back by and see what you've liked :)

Tristan said...

Okay, I have to say this is a really fun idea. Any problems if I steal it to do something similar on my blog??

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Hey I would love to see what you thought too, Go ahead, steal the idea!

Chris said...

Rodna, great idea! Love your blog, and great reviews!
Chris from the crew
:)

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month