*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Sunday, January 16, 2011

B90 Check In/ Week 2

MomsToolbox
It's week 2, and I'm still hanging in there! HA

I am still one day's reading behind.

I am not sure how that happened, because I thought I was going to catch up, but somehow, I got a couple of days behind this weekend. So, I had to read a lot just to get caught back up to one day behind!

I really need to find a chart that also has the dates on it. I think that is what got me confused. I need the dates so that I can keep everything on track.

But I am proud of myself. I have never stuck with this before, and even though it is only week 2, I have gotten to the same point this time, that it took me many, many months to get to before.

I get overwhelmed almost with all of the rules and regulations that the people of Israel had.

I don't know how they kept up with it all!

I still don't understand the doubt, but I think it is like us, when God has always been there for us as well, but then sometimes we still doubt and worry about what will happen.

I guess we don't always learn our lessons either, huh?

I'll tell you, it was pretty hard to get through Leviticus ad Numbers, but I am so glad I made it through!

I hope everyone else is making it through as well, and coming to a better understanding of the Scripture.

I know I am!

See ya next week!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

I've got a bookmark with dates Rodna, email me and I'll send it to you.

Tristan from the Crew

A Homemaker's Heart said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from Group #17 in the B90 Challenge!

Great job on catching up...it's hard when you get behind, but love the positive endurance.

May you feel blessed in this week's reading :)

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month