*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Thursday, January 13, 2011

CAUGHT RED HANDED!

This is what I walked into today when I went into my son's room...



He was taking the screws out of his toy! HA

He said to me when I walked in, "Don't worry, I'm gonna put it back together!"

This kid, he is too funny. This is not as bad as when I walked into the the living room and saw that he had unscrewed two of the hinges off of the study door! YIKES!

I was glad he wasn't taller. He may have taken the whole door off.

0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month