*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Upcoming Review for CSN! Stay Tuned

Hey everyone!
I am pretty excited today because I have been offered an opportunity to do a review for CSN stores!

Now, to be honest, I have never heard of them, but I have seen their name around.

Well, after being contacted, I checked out their sites, and I am very impressed.

They have really good prices!

Oh, they have everything from toys to pots and pans, furniture, such as console tables, dutch ovens, of which I have been wanting one, oh, there is much to choose from.

Why do I sound so excited about this particular site?

Well, they have really good prices, and they also have free shipping on most of their items! Yes, free shipping.

Anyhow, I have not ever had any first hand experience with CSN, but as I mentioned before, I was offered an opportunity to review a product, so I will try it out and let you know all about it.

Sound good?

No, I don't know what I will be reviewing just yet, but I have a few ideas! HEE HEE!!!

Stay tuned and I will soon let you know what I picked and how I liked the company!

1 comments:

Denise said...

I have only just started noticing CSN in several reviews. Never heard of the prior to the last few weeks. I will have to look them up...

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month