So here goes.
these are the questions I am supposed to answer:
- Do you dye your hair and if you do what is your natural color? Ummm, yeah, sometimes. I used to color my hair blond all the time when I was younger, and I periodically color my hair sometimes. I hadn't colored it in a while though until I found gray hair at only 30! Yikes! So, I colored it, but I am tired of coloring it all the time. I am goin to try just pulling them out as they come, cause I don't want to color it all the time. My natural hair color is brown, and I usually color it either blond, or a reddish brown.
- What is your favorite book from the Bible and why? Well, I love Proverbs, because it is just almost a little guidebook to live by. I am reading Deuteronomy right now though,a dn I am loving it as well.
- What is your favorite verse from the Bible and why? Hmm, this is tough, but I think I particularly like Romans 10:9 and Romans 8:28-30
- Why did you decide to homeschool and are you happy with that decision? Well, honestly, I got pregnant at 16, and married at 16, for obvious reasons, and we were literally just out of school, and we knew what went on in schools, and my husband and I were both like we are not sending our baby to school! HA I asked my husband what we could do though, because we had to, andhe said we could homeschool. So, while I was still pregnant, I was researching homeschooling, and we knew before she was even born that we would homeschool. Now, I know that God has actually told parent to teach their own children, and I would never stop doing what we are doing.
6. What is your favorite food? Watermelon
7.What is your favorite time of the day and why? When I do make it up before the kids, it is so quiet, and I can spend time alone in the Word, and I love that time.
8.Did you enjoy participating in this? YES!
OK, so now I am supposed to tag 8 other ladies, so ladies, please don't be mad!
Here are the ladies I chose to get to know more about:
Cavins Siberian Huskeys
Delighting in His Richness
Ruby Slippers School
The Cow Queen
Ok, these are the questions I want to ask. Some may be similar to the ones I answered, but they are good ones!
1. Why do you homeschool?
2. How do you make time for reading the scripture?
3. What is your favorite subject to teach to your children?
4. Do you like to cook?
5. Do you have a home business?
6. How do you incorporate family bible time?
7. Do you have a specific verse that you hold to for your home or homeschool?
8. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
Thanks guys! Look forward to your answers!