*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 2

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

The meaning behind by blog title is simply that as a mother, my biggest priority is to train my children up for the Lord, and lead them in that direction. 


Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

So everything I do as a child of God, a mother, a wife, is all to help train my children up in the way they should go.

Pretty simple.

0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month