OK Ladies, I am going to put it out here and say that I am going to join the Fit Mommy Friday's Ten Week Challenge.
Basically we are going to put our goals out there for the week and work on this together.
You can read all about it here.
OK, so my goals for this week are:
1. Be mindful of how much I am eating. This is a problem for me. I tend to eat it all whether or not I am still hungry.
2. Limit my pop intake to one a day. This may not sound like a big deal, and you may think that I should just get rid of it totally, but I know myself, and I want to be reasonable.
And, remember this is just for this week.
3. To work out 3-4 times this week for at least 2 miles ( I do the Leslie Sansone videos)
4. To drink at least 4 glasses of water each day. I know it should be more, but I am going form basically no water and all pop, so it will be a big increase.
5. To only eat out for lunch during the week once. I do this way too much.
6. Be mindful of what I choose to eat.
7. And, I hope that if I do this, I will lose at least 2 pounds this week.
OK, a little background on me.
After I had my first baby I was still pretty small, but I got the depo shot and gained 30 pounds in less than a month. ( I do not use birth control now, I did not know then what I know now. )
Anyhow, I kept gaining weight every time I got a shot.
After I got off it, I lost some but not too much.
After my last baby, I decided to really do it. And I did.
I did a 12 week program where I had no pop, no junk, worked out everyday, and I losr 36 pounds in 12 weeks!
Needless to say, I gained it all back.
I have tried countless times to do it again, but can never stay motivated.
I really want to have more babies, but want to get some weight off first, and I don't know why that is not enough motivation for me. It should be.
Anyhow, at the end of this ten weeks, my ultimate goal would be to have lost 15-20 pounds, have more energy, be eating healthier, and to PLEASE, have my heartburn be gone. This is SOOO bad for me.
For me staying otivated has been hard, but I need to do this, and now is the perfect time.
If you would like to join us, go here and read all about it.
The Pencil Grip, Inc. sent our family two products to try out: The Ultra Safe Safety Scissors and The 3 Step Pencil Gri...
The other day I told you that we had finally finished MOH 1. Whoo Hoo! So, I wanted to show you my daughters timeline that she has worked ...
For one of my last reviews of the year, I was given the opportunity to review a first grade math program from Pearson, called enVisionMATH ...
It's workout Wednesday!For those of you who do not know what workout Wednesday is, it is when we all comment to each other how we did fo...