*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 1

I have seen this going around, so I thought I would join!
Basically Katies Journey started this and many of us are joining her.
We will blog each day for 30 days, and each day will be a new topic that let's you get to know us better.
OK, here goes my first day.

Day 1: introduce, recent picture, and 15 interesting facts

1. I am a Christian, trying to raise my family for Christ.
2. I knew i was going to home school while I was pregnant with my first child, even though I had never heard of it before.
3. I was married at 16.
4. I have a 13 year old and  5 year old.
5. I am just now learning to cook.
6. I have been married for almost 14 years.
7. I am wanting to move to some land and be a country girl!
8. I love to read homeschool, parenting, and marriage books.
9. I love to read in the tub.
10. I have 4 brothers and sisters.
11. One of my sisters is 20 years younger than I am!
12. I love to take pictures.
13. I love to scrapbook.
14. I love to teach my children.
15. I am so grateful to the Lord that He has blessed me and allowed me to be able to stay home and be the kind of wife and mother I should be.

0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month