*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday

Oh boy, I did not do well this week.

I am embarrassed to even have to tell you.

I had too much candy, because the kids had tons, and I got no exercise.

We did go on a long nature walk today, but that is about it as far as activity goes.

I gained back almost all of what I lost last week, so I am bummed.

I am going to make goals for this week that may be a little smaller, but they will be more easily attainable, and will get me in the habit.

Ao, as far as exercise goes, I am either going to get outside and walk, or do a one mile video.

I want to do something each day and when it is a big goal, it is less likely to get done, so I figure if I start out smaller it will be better than nothing, and it will get me in the habit and then I can add to it.

I really want to amp it up this week and get back on track.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

If at first you fail, try, try again. :) Keep at it. You can do it! And we're all behind you!!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Don't give up! You can do it. Take those baby steps to reach your goals. :)

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month