*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Sunday, November 21, 2010

OK, Sticking With Just One Blog

I recently started a new blog, but I am finding it too difficult to have two separate ones.

So, I will be posting my recent posts from my other blog back to this one, ans will stick to just one.

I did this because the name of this one just didn't fit everything I wanted to write about, but I just can't think of the right name, and don't want to start another blog again, so, I am gonna write it all here no matter what the topic! lol

Sound alright???

Anyhow, thanks for the patience as I keep trying to get things figured out.

1 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Makes perfect sense to me. ;) The way I see it - our lives are multifaceted, so why shouldn't our blogs be the same. :)

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month