*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Monday, November 1, 2010

November 2010 Gratitude Challenge Day 1


  I want to start this gratitude challenge off properly and thank my gracious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I know that without Him, I would have nothing to be thankful for.

So, thank you God for everything you have blessed me with, and I hope I am, and can be more of a good steward of everything you have given me Lord.

I love you so much, and am so thankful that you love me enough to give your life for me.

I hope that through this gratitude challenge, I will become even closer to the Lord who gave me everything  in the first place.

Amen.

5 comments:

Brenda Emmett said...

What a beautiful start to the challenge! Thanks for sharing. :-)

SisterTipster said...

Thanks for sharing and I'm thankful for Him too~His love is amazing! Hugs!

Briana said...

Me too! Great way to start the challenge.

Lorie said...

Awesome choice and beautifully written post! Can't wait to read more of your challenge posts this month.

Blessings

Lorus! said...

Perfect beginning to a month of Gratitude!

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month