*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 2010 Gratitude Challenge- Nov. 17th


Today I am grateful for technology. 

I know that it can be a problem, for sure, but look how many people we can reach and encourage because of technology. 

I am very careful what my kids watch and do, and I would not allow a lot of technology, but there is some benefit to it, and we wouldn't be able to do the Crew without it!

4 comments:

The Unsell Family said...

I agree! So thankful for the internet etc.

Our Village is a Little Different said...

I've always been a techie person. I am especially glad I can be in touch with so many people I love so easily. And my iPod - I don't know what I'd do without it!

Dawn said...

Amen to that! Technology is wonderful - and definately needs to be monitored with our children. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Guiding Light said...

Technology is such a wonderful blessing! And definately does need to be monitored with regards to our children. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month