*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 2010 Gratitude Challenge Day 3

Whew, I almost forgot today!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to homeschool.

I have a very supportive husband who wouldn't have it any other way.

I know there are many women who want to homeschool, but who's husbands do not.

We are so blessed to live in a country that allows us this opportunity.

I don't know what I would do if it were not lawful. I am not sending my kids to school, so I guess we'd be on the run! HA HA

I love homeschooling, and am just so blessed to be able to teach my children at home. 

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I almost didn't get mine done either. I am thankful for homeschooling too. We are in our 9th year and I just can't imagine any other way.

NaTuRaLbEaUtY81 said...

ROFL at the be on the run part!! I read your post yesterday & saw all the beautiful pics of you,Michael,and the kids :) just beautiful!! I've been so busy I finally got to read some of your posts :) love you!!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month