*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Voices of the Faithful Book 2

 http://booksneeze.com/art/_240_360_Book.296.cover.jpg

Voices of the Faithful is a Devotional series full of "inspiring stories of courage from Christians around the world. "

I had the opportunity to review book 2 of the series. This book is not like your typical devotional.

Instead of a daily reading of the Bible, you will be reading amazing missionary stories.

With an introduction by Beth Moore, and a daily Bible verse and prayer, you will find yourself being inspired each and every day.

I have never really been a devotional type of person, but this is such a great book. I look at it more like a good book, rather than a devotional. I will sit and read several days worth at once.

If you are looking for a really inspiring devotional, I highly recommend this book.


I received this book from BookSneeze in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation has been give to me.

1 comments:

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

I don't think I have ever heard of this series. Thanks for the review. :) And thanks for linking up with the NOBH.

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month