*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Mystery of History Volume 1 - Finally Finished!

The Mystery of History Vol 1
 

Whew! We are finally done with MOH 1.

We have been doing this same volume for years. I know it is designed to be done in one year, but we would get tired of doing it, and move on to something else for a while, and then come back to it.

We have done this for  years now!

OH, I am so glad to have actually completed it.

We are putting the final touches on the timeline right now. I will be sure to post pictures of our timeline soon!

We have actually enjoyed MOH, but we just get tired of doing the same thing for too long at a time.

I don't know if we will do the second volume or not.


I have really come to like doing history with real books, and Unit Studies.

We may pick up volume 2 at some point, but I think we will do something else for a bit.

I do like the short lessons though, and the notebooking. sigh

It is so hard to decide whether or not we want to do the second volume.

I think, at least for a while, we are gonna get back to the Unit Study we started a while back. The Revolution. We were really enjoying it, but then wanted to finish MOH.

Yeah, maybe we should learn to stick with something, huh?

Anyhow, we finished! Whoo-Hoo!

0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month