If you have read any of my reviews this year, and wished that you could be a part of the Crew, you now have your chance.
I hope you read my post about my experiences with the Crew, because it will give you a lot of insight to how it all works.
If not here is the link. You really should read it.
Although I did write a lot in that post, there have actually been a few more changes to the requirements for this years Crew.
I will give the short run down of the requirements here:
1. You will need a blog with at least 25 followers, and you need to post regularly, at least once a week.
2. You need to have at least one school aged child to apply. (Not recommended for first year homeschoolers.)
3. You will need a Facebook account. This can be just a fan page. It does not need to be a personal page.
A few things to know:
1. There are no guarantees as to how many products you will review, or as to how many of them will be physical.
2. There will be some things that will be online only, or that you will need to print. Keep that in mind. Make sure you can have ink and paper available for this.
3. You may be reviewing multiple products at one time, possibly even of the same subject.
When you apply, know that this is not just a way to get free stuff. It is a big responsibility.
There is a lot of good though.
It has been such a blessing to me this year, and I will be trying out again for next year!
So, obviously I think it is all worth it, but I just want you to know that you will have to devote some time to this.
If you are using a curriculum that you already have, you may have to put that aside in order to review your products. Review products must come first.
Again, please read this post, so that you can get all of the insights to how the Crew works before you try out.
If you want to try out, here is the application.
It has been perfect for my family, but I am flexible. You really do need to be flexible to be on the Crew.
Here are a few links to a few other ladies who are on the Crew who are advertising the tryouts. They also share some of their experiences, so I urge you to read these too.
1. Our Busy Homeschool
2. North Laurel Home & School
3. Footprints in the Butter
Here is the link to the main post of the Crew's website.
Today is our one year anniversary. It sure has been a crazy year, but I am so thankful for my husband.
The other day I told you that we had finally finished MOH 1. Whoo Hoo! So, I wanted to show you my daughters timeline that she has worked ...
For one of my last reviews of the year, I was given the opportunity to review a first grade math program from Pearson, called enVisionMATH ...
It's workout Wednesday!For those of you who do not know what workout Wednesday is, it is when we all comment to each other how we did fo...