*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My New, BIG Cookie Sheet!

Food Network Air-Insulated Cookie Sheets
I finally got a BIG cookie sheet. I only have stoneware ones. (Pampered Chef) I love them, but I can't fit my whole batch of cookies on them at one time. I had some Kohl's cash, and I spent some of it on the largest cookie sheet I could find! lol
  • Commercial-weight metal construction keeps its shape for years.
  • Air-insulated design means your cookies will brown, not burn.
  • Metal-safe, nonstick finish makes for flawless food release and easy cleanup.
Sounds good to me. I have one of their bread pans, and I LOVE it.

I actually got another one today so that I could have 2 bread pans the same size. Nothing sticks to this bread pan, and it cooks so evenly.

Food Network Loaf Pan
I also got a big cooling rack. I just had 2 little ones, that were not any good.

Now I have a big enough cooling rack to cool all those cookies I can now make on my BIG cookie sheet. lol

I am excited that I was able to get these items.

Food Network stuff is so expensive, but after trying their bread pan, I am sold. It really is better to get the best once, rather than go through cheaper stuff more often.

My next Food Network purchase will be the bigger bread pans, if I find I need them. I may not.

I am loving their commercial quality products though, and they have square pans, and cake pans just like the bread pan that I have.

I would love to have those. I will have to wait for another sale, plus have a coupon though. That's how I do things. I always try to get the best deal.

I just had to share my excitement about my new kitchen cookware! lol

Oh, and I did get my new mixer, but already had to send it back. It was making a clicking sound.

I will see if the new one works well or not. I am going to test it against my smaller mixer.

I will let you know the results.

0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month