*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday!

I am proud of myself. I have worked out everyday so far this week.
My weight loss was only 1 pound, but I really hope to see more results next week. 
I have been working out to Leslie Sanson's videos. I really like them. 

I have been caffeine and pop free for I guess a month now. I occasionally have a sprite. 
I am doing a lot better, but I really want to see some results. 
I have been trying to post my daily activity on FB to keep me more accountable.

I hope you all did well this week.


4 comments:

SisterTipster said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YAY!!! Caffeine FREE is awesome!! I do that too~and all that working out is amazing~YOU GO GIRL..and remember that scale is NOT the total measure of your success~EACH BITE and active movement is~HANG IN THERE and keep on truckin' RESULTS ARE COMING! HUGS!!

Jen said...

I like Leslie Sansone's videos as well. I use to do one of her walking ones a while ago.

Keep it up, you will see results soon.

Briana said...

A pound is awesome! Good job giving up soda and caffeine!

Annie Kate said...

Results will come, for sure. It's great that you've been caffeine free for a month already. Way to go!

Annie Kate

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month