*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Monday, October 20, 2008

How do I organize all those notebooks, paper, page protectors, etc..?





Ok, so your doing the whole notebooking, lapbooking thing and loving it But what do I do with all of the paper and page protectors and folders. etc..? When you are notebooking and lapbooking you have tons of paper and folders of all colors; great but once you open the package, you can't keep all the paper in right? And all of those notebooks, what am I supposed to do with them all?
So, what can we do that doesn't cost a fortune or involve putting up shelves? Well, what I did was to get a couple of sterelite crates! Yes, they are low price, perfect size for paper, folders, page protectors, picture paper, everything!
I took some pictures to show you what I mean. I love it because I don't have to have bookends or shelves to keep all of my notebooks up and my paper doesn't get scattered around or bent or torn!
I hope this idea helps you.
Good luck!!

0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month