*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Childrens bible studies

I have really struggled with doing bible studies with my 11 year old daughter. I have bought many different bible studies, spent too much money trying to find the best bible study and have come to the conclusion that all we really need is the BIBLE! Wow, what a realization, of course I only realized this after I spent too much money on bible curriculums and am now stuck with several different bible curiculums that we will never use...
The point is that all you really need to effectively teach your children about God and the bible is ...the Bible itself. Don't waste the time looking and the money wasted on a poor subtitute when you can use the real thing!!!!

0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month