*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Like My New Buttons?













Me too!
I would love to thank  Betty for so graciously creating these for me!
Betty has paired up with another mom, and they have created Two Moms Designs!
If you have ever wanted a custom header or button that others can use to link back to you, but have no idea how to do it, they can help!
Blogger, WordPress, it doesn't matter. 
If you already have a design that you love, but just need a button, or a signature to match, they can create one specifically for you.  
Whether you want an entire package, or a single button, they are here to help!
Check them out at
http://twomomsdesigns.com/
You can also find Betty at  Peace Creek on the Prairie
http://peacecreekontheprairie.com/

THANKS BETTY!!!

3 comments:

NaTuRaLbEaUtY81 said...

I like them Rodna!!!!

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Thanks Keisha!

hsmomma said...

Hi! I am following you from the TOS Crew. Please follow me back at www.alittlebooknook.com. I look forward to working with you this year! :)

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month