*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Just Found Out...

I just found out that I would be reviewing Peterson Directed handwriting.
I am looking forward to reviewing this product. It is, obviously, a handwriting program, but it is different than the traditional handwriting programs out there.
I have never heard of them before, but I went and checked out their website, and I am intrigued. 
Although, it follows a different method, I am excited to see how it works for my son.
I will find out all of the details on the 19th, but you can go and look at their website, 
http://www.peterson-handwriting.com/ , and check it out for yourself, and you can look forward to my review on Peterson Directed Handwriting on August 30th!
Also, don't forget, my review of Travel Kits, A Simple Way to Bless Others is coming soon, on July 22nd!

2 comments:

Blossom said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog (and entering the giveaway!). I am reviewing Travel Kits also...but can't give anything away on that just yet ;) Will be watching for yours!
Oh, and I'm following your blog now :)

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Thanks Blossom. The give away sounds great! I don't enter too many of them! lol
Yeah, I can't wait to see how others put their thoughts on paper about the same products!
Thanks for stopping by!

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month