*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th and a new goal of mine.

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you all have a fun day!
I want to tell you all of a new goal of mine.
Before I get to that though, I just have to say, I recently found the E-Book readers! WOW! I have to have one!!!
I have heard of the kindle, but I have never seen any other ones, but yesterday, I was in Sam's, and I saw 2 Sony readers.
I came home and did some research on all
I have also really wanted an I Pod Touch, but don't usually have the money. 
But, I discussed with my husband about setting some weight loss goals for my self using those as rewards.
So, back to my goal!
When I lose 30 pounds, I will get a reader.
When I lose 60 pounds, I will get an I Pod touch.
I have wanted an I Pod for a while, but I can really see how having a reader would help me so much this year on the TOS Homeschool Crew.
I am currently reviewing Travel Kits: A Simple Way to Bless Others, and I have decided not to print it out becauseof all of the pictures.
Having a smaller reader would be so helpful to get those read without having to use the computer.
Well, I will keep you updated on how I am doing. I hope to have that reader soon!

3 comments:

Laura O said...

I've been eyeing up both a reader and an iTouch. Looking at the iPads have me wondering about just getting one of those as it does it all.

Cristi said...

I have an iTouch and also a Nook. I like both of them, but sometimes I wish I had waited and just gotten an iPad.

Cristi
www.throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Really, do you think you would still want the I Pod touch for a smaller, portable MP3? i was thinking that too, but I think I would still want the smaller devices too.

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month