*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Working Willingly Wednesdays

I wanted to do a Meme that would help us all to get those dreaded, but needed, things done around the house.
I have always had trouble keeping things up, and I think this will help motivate me, and I am hoping it will motivate others to as well.
I got the name form this verse:
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.Proverbs 31:13
What I thought we could do was to tackle those little things that need to be done, but never seem to get done.
Each Wednesday I will post one or maybe two things to tackle during the week. It does not have to be done on Wed., just before the next Wed.
I want to post before and after pictures, and if you want me to post yours too, just email them to me, and I will put them on here too! Oh, and if you have ideas for things to get done, just let me know.
I really hope this helps us to get those little things done, and that we will be more like the Proverbs 31 woman, and work more willingly, instead of grudgingly.
I hope to see some of you doing this with me. It will make it more exciting!
See you soon.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like a great idea. I hope to be able to join in. :)

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

What a great idea, Rodna!

Rodna James said...

Thank you Gayle. I will start it up this coming up Wed.
Betty is helping me make a button, and I am getting it all together.
I am looking forward to it.
I really think it will make those dreaded things more fun!

Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Hi Ronda, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it's nice to "meet" you too! I look forward to your new Meme!

Rodna James said...

Thank you Erica. I love some of your ideas, especially the alphabet tree. That is so cute!
I will start the meme next week. I am looking forward to it!
Thanks for checking out my blog too!
I def. followed yours, and linked it here.
I know my friends will love it too!
You'll have to be a guest blogger sometime!

Lexi said...

What a cool idea! I seriously need some help in this area, HA!

Rodna said...

Me too Lexi! That's why I thought this would be a good idea. I need the accountability too!
I figured, if i had others to do this with me, it would be more fun.

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month