*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So Excited!

I am getting so excited about the training coming soon for the TOS Review Crew.
I have been reading through some of last years reviews and the products that were reviewed, and they are  great. 
They reviewed some amazing products. I am sure I will be reviewing some fabulous products as well.
It will be different this year for sure, doing this, but it will be an exciting adventure.
We are finishing up a few things this month that I want to be done and out of the way before July, when we officially start.
This year we will be doing whatever comes our way. I am sure it will be a huge blessing, as we may find some new products that we love that we may never have tried otherwise. 
It will be a trust thing for me too, trusting that the Lord will send our way just what we need.
Well, hopefully soon I will have more to tell about, but for now, I am just full to the brim with anticipation and ready to get going.
I will keep you updated on things as they come.
Thank you for staying with me this year through all of my reviews.

8 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I'm excited that you're going to be joining us on the crew this year. It's going to be a grand adventure!!

rodnamomof2 said...

Yes, I am sure it will. I wonder when we will get the manual and start training? They said in June with the reviewing starting in July, if I remember correctly.

Family Style School said...

Hi, I am your newest follower. I am on the new crew as well! This is going to be so exciting. I can't wait.

familystyleschool.blogspot.com

rodnamomof2 said...

Hey! I am excited too! LOL
I can't wait to get started.
Nice to meet you.

Erin @ Closing Time said...

It's great to meet you! I'll be a new Crew member this year too. I'm so excited about it! :)

rodnamomof2 said...

It's nice to meet you too Erin. I am very excited as well. I keep checking my inbox. LOL

Jesse, said...

I can't wait to get started either, mama! Keep thinking any day we'll get an e-mail telling us what we're going to be doing! Looking forward to getting to know everyone better, too.

rodnamomof2 said...

Ya, I know. HEE HEE Me too. I keep checking my email, but nothing yet. There is also not a lot of info on the facebook page, but I know they are all busy wrapping up, so I understand, but am SO ready! LOL

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month