*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Items for Sale

Preschool Activities in a Bag


Book One retails for $21.95, but is on sale for $14.95.  I will sell it for $10 including media mail shipping.



Book Two retails for $21.95, but is also on sale for $14.95. I will sell it for $10 including media mail shipping.

If you would like them both, I will sell them both to you for $18 including media mail shipping. 


These are coil bound and in excellent condition. Practically brand new. I hate to get rid of them, but I never got around to using them, and my youngest son is 6.
 
So, I need to get rid of them so I can get other stuff. lol


I also have a few sets of the Letter People Readers.(I have 1, maybe two, if I can find the other one, left.)






These retail for $99. I am selling each set for $25. These are all in great condition.

I remember doing the Letter People when I was in school! You can find printable worksheets online to go along with the readers if you want to.

I'll probably be adding more later as I come across more stuff.

Thanks for looking.



0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month