*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Farewell and Looking Ahead

Yesterday I posted my last review of the Crew year. Whew!

We have had a lot of family things going on lately, and I know that my last few reviews have not been the best, but I managed to get them done, and I feel relieved.

This year has been a whirlwind for sure. I have learned so much about myself.

It has been a huge blessing to me to be part of the Crew. I love The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, and I never thought I would have an opportunity to actually review products for part of the Magazine! How awesome is that? lol

I have reviewed some amazing products this year, and I can't wait to see what comes our way next year!

I want to thank all of my Crew Mates for the wonderful friendships made this year. I have made some really great friendships that I know will continue.

I want to say goodbye to my friends, and fellow Crew mates who are not returning next year. I know that some of you are leaving by choice, but for those of you who are not, I want to say a special goodbye.

I know how hard it must be, and I will miss you. But I also know that God has a plan for you, and that you will find out soon what it is.

Well, I have posted my last review for TOS this year, but I will be back with more reviews from TOS in June/July.

Until then, I will still be posting other reviews of the great new products we are using this year, and many other things.

We are about to complete The Mystery of History, and I can't wait to show you our timeline!

I will still be here, but I am going to start taking a little more time for my family. I am realizing how important this is, and my family will always come first.

Farewell to everyone that I may not see on board anymore, but let's stay in touch through our blogs, and pages, and I know you have great things coming your way.

2 comments:

Waterdreamer said...

I hope all is well with your family.
I'm so excited to join you this year on the TOS crew.
You mentioned your son is 6 as well and your using HWT. What other programs are you using? I never know what to use for social studies and sciences. I'm kind of all over the place.

Sara @ Embracing Destiny said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now, too! I look forward to being on the Crew with you this coming year. ;0)

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month