*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday!


Monday: Worked out on the elliptical for 18 minutes, half a mile, and burned 150 calories.
The rest of the week, ARG, I just want to pull my hair out. I did not do well. I even gained half a pound.
Things have been so different around here with my nanny staying with us a lot, and running her around. Not that I mind, but our routine is off.
I have been exhausted.
No excuses though.

I hope you all did better than I did. I hope next week there is a big difference for me.


Check out the other Fit Mommies at Got Chai?

4 comments:

Blossom said...

Ah, I know how you feel. I didn't do any exercise and my water consumption was lower than even for me (lucky if I drank 4 oz all week...yea, that bad- I drank coffee!).
I'm hoping next week will be better... for you and me :)

SisterTipster said...

Hang in there, sweetie~Remember that you are making progress just with the DESIRE to change~and you are burning more with running the grandma around~sooo hang in there, hon and KEEP ON the right path~maybe some rest would help. Here's to a better week for us all~HUGS!!

Briana said...

I'm sure once you get used to your new schedule you will be able to get back to the exercise.

Annie Kate said...

Everyone has an off-week once in a while. The important thing is to hang in there and keep on going, slowly but surely.

Have a great week!

Annie Kate

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month