*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Good Morning Girls 1 John Bible Study



Tomorrow I am beginning a Bible study of 1 John with the Good Morning Girls.

I wanted to invite you to join us as well. Even if you don't want to join a group, you can still do this study.

I think it is going to be great!

You can find the details here. Be sure to scroll down quite a ways because there is a lot of info there.

I will be posting about what I am learning in this study on Wednesday's, I believe.

I am not totally sure how it all works, but I am looking forward to it.

Hope to see some of you join me.

0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month