Friday, September 3, 2010
I was recently awarded the Sunshine Award by Kristi, over at Clothesline Musings!
Wasn't that so nice of her?!!! Thank you so much Kristi!
I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get to this.
Things really can get busy, huh?
Anyhow, as a recipient of this award, I am supposed to list 7 things about me, and then pass along this award to 7 other sunny people!!!
OK, so here goes:
7 things about me:
1. My middle name is the same as both of my grandpas! HA HA, nope, I am not tellin'!
2. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, and one of my sisters is 20 years younger than I am!
3. I love teaching History! Never thought that would happen. lol!
4. I love god so much, and only hope that I can keep striving to be what He wants me to be.
5. I have been married for almost 14 year.
6. And we recently got a snake! Yeah, a real one, but it is a little green snake, so it only eats crickets. Twice a week I go and buy crickets! HA HA HA
7. I drive a GMC Acadia, and I have gotten one parking ticket! GASP, I know, but I was visiting my niece at the hospital, and stayed too long.
OK, so now for the 7 recipients:
1. 6intow @ Delighting in His Richness.
Her blog is calming, and she has a Verse of the Week, which is really nice. (i have actually been thinking of doing this myself)
2. April @ Homeschooling (and then some)
Her blog is pretty in pink, and her blog is really personal with lot's of pics of the kiddos!
3. Blossom @ North Laurel Home and School
A fellow CM mom, and reviewer, she has loit's of helpful information on her site!
4. Vickie @ Tumbleweed News
Her blog is SO pretty, it just makes me smile!
5. Tristan @ Our Busy Homeschool
I love her blog. She is so helpful, and I just looked at all of the new books she recently got; so jealous! HEE HEE!
6. Stephanie, my sister, over @ Siberian Husky Breeder
Cause she has such cute pictures of her puppies, that you can't help but smile!
7. Jodi @ The Homeschool Desk
her blog is very sunny with the daffodils blowing in the air! She is a fellow reviewer, and homeschool mom who has lot of great articles to help a fellow homeschooler!
Wheeeeewwwww! OK, I am done! LOL
Now, for the recipients, all you have to do is copy the picture of the award and place it on your blog, too , and tell and pass the 7 things about yourself like I did! Enjoy!
I want to thank Kristi for this lovely award!
Check our her blog over at Clothesline Musings
You'll love it!
The Pencil Grip, Inc. sent our family two products to try out: The Ultra Safe Safety Scissors and The 3 Step Pencil Gri...
The other day I told you that we had finally finished MOH 1. Whoo Hoo! So, I wanted to show you my daughters timeline that she has worked ...
For one of my last reviews of the year, I was given the opportunity to review a first grade math program from Pearson, called enVisionMATH ...
It's workout Wednesday!For those of you who do not know what workout Wednesday is, it is when we all comment to each other how we did fo...