Friday, September 3, 2010
I was recently awarded the Sunshine Award by Kristi, over at Clothesline Musings!
Wasn't that so nice of her?!!! Thank you so much Kristi!
I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get to this.
Things really can get busy, huh?
Anyhow, as a recipient of this award, I am supposed to list 7 things about me, and then pass along this award to 7 other sunny people!!!
OK, so here goes:
7 things about me:
1. My middle name is the same as both of my grandpas! HA HA, nope, I am not tellin'!
2. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, and one of my sisters is 20 years younger than I am!
3. I love teaching History! Never thought that would happen. lol!
4. I love god so much, and only hope that I can keep striving to be what He wants me to be.
5. I have been married for almost 14 year.
6. And we recently got a snake! Yeah, a real one, but it is a little green snake, so it only eats crickets. Twice a week I go and buy crickets! HA HA HA
7. I drive a GMC Acadia, and I have gotten one parking ticket! GASP, I know, but I was visiting my niece at the hospital, and stayed too long.
OK, so now for the 7 recipients:
1. 6intow @ Delighting in His Richness.
Her blog is calming, and she has a Verse of the Week, which is really nice. (i have actually been thinking of doing this myself)
2. April @ Homeschooling (and then some)
Her blog is pretty in pink, and her blog is really personal with lot's of pics of the kiddos!
3. Blossom @ North Laurel Home and School
A fellow CM mom, and reviewer, she has loit's of helpful information on her site!
4. Vickie @ Tumbleweed News
Her blog is SO pretty, it just makes me smile!
5. Tristan @ Our Busy Homeschool
I love her blog. She is so helpful, and I just looked at all of the new books she recently got; so jealous! HEE HEE!
6. Stephanie, my sister, over @ Siberian Husky Breeder
Cause she has such cute pictures of her puppies, that you can't help but smile!
7. Jodi @ The Homeschool Desk
her blog is very sunny with the daffodils blowing in the air! She is a fellow reviewer, and homeschool mom who has lot of great articles to help a fellow homeschooler!
Wheeeeewwwww! OK, I am done! LOL
Now, for the recipients, all you have to do is copy the picture of the award and place it on your blog, too , and tell and pass the 7 things about yourself like I did! Enjoy!
I want to thank Kristi for this lovely award!
Check our her blog over at Clothesline Musings
You'll love it!
I just redid my blog for Winter. What do you think?