*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sunshine Award!


I was recently awarded the Sunshine Award by Kristi, over at Clothesline Musings!
Wasn't that so nice of her?!!! Thank you so much Kristi!
I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get to this.
Things really can get busy, huh?
Anyhow, as a recipient of this award, I am supposed to list 7 things about me, and then pass along this award to 7 other sunny people!!!

OK, so here goes:

7 things about me:

1. My middle name is the same as both of my grandpas! HA HA, nope, I am not tellin'!
2. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, and one of my sisters is 20 years younger than I am!
3. I love teaching History! Never thought that would happen. lol!
4. I love god so much, and only hope that I can keep striving to be what He wants me to be.
5. I have been married for almost 14 year.
6. And we recently got a snake! Yeah, a real one, but it is a little green snake, so it only eats crickets. Twice a week I go and buy crickets! HA HA HA
7. I drive a GMC Acadia, and I have gotten one parking ticket! GASP, I know, but I was visiting my niece at the hospital, and stayed too long.

OK, so now for the 7 recipients:

1. 6intow @ Delighting in His Richness. 
Her blog is calming, and she has a Verse of the Week, which is really nice. (i have actually been thinking of doing this myself)
2. April @ Homeschooling (and then some)
Her blog is pretty in pink, and her blog is really personal with lot's of pics of the kiddos!
3. Blossom @ North Laurel Home and School
A fellow CM mom, and reviewer, she has loit's of helpful information on her site!
4. Vickie @ Tumbleweed News
Her blog is SO pretty, it just makes me smile!
5. Tristan @ Our Busy Homeschool
I love her blog. She is so helpful, and I just looked at all of the new books she recently got; so jealous! HEE HEE!
6. Stephanie, my sister, over @ Siberian Husky Breeder
Cause she has such  cute pictures of her puppies, that you can't help but smile!
AND
7. Jodi @ The Homeschool Desk
her blog is very sunny with the daffodils blowing in the air! She is a fellow reviewer, and homeschool mom who has lot of great articles to help a fellow homeschooler!

Wheeeeewwwww! OK, I am done! LOL
Now, for the recipients, all you have to do is copy the picture of the award and place it on your blog, too , and tell and pass the 7 things about yourself like I did!   Enjoy!
I want to thank Kristi for this lovely award!
Check our her blog over at Clothesline Musings
You'll love it!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Thank you for thinking of me, Rodna. You are on CM? I belonged for several years. I haven't visited much in the past few months. No fair not sharing your middle name!

Thank you so much...God's Blessings

Jodi said...

I love teaching history too! It's my favorite! Thank you so much for giving me this award :)

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month