*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Working Willingly Wednesdays 8/ 11/2010

Working Willingly Wednesday!
Hey ya'll! I know I have been falling behind on this, but I am still wanting to do this with you all. 
I think after i got the last one up, things have gotten so busy, that I didn't even do any of those either! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH
OK, so let's get back to it!!!
Let's say for this week w have 2 options. i think I am going to forgo the outdoor options until it gets cooler; how does that sound?

OK, this week options are:
Wipe down the Washer and Dryer AND/OR
Go through your kitchen cabinets and get rid of anything you no longer use or don't want anymore

OK, ladies, I will try to keep this simple, and remember that you do not have to do both, and you have all week to do it!


See you next week ladies!
 

3 comments:

SisterTipster said...

Sending you the One Lovely Blog Award...for being sweet and good! I enjoy your blog!

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Thank you Sister!
I am so glad to hear that others do enjoy it. I have been a little behind because I am working on getting the other blog set up, but I do enjoy writing for the blog as well.

SisterTipster said...

Glad! I should have said that recipients are supposed to tell link back to me, tell 7 things about themselves, AND give the award away to others they consider worthy! It was sooo way late last night when I was doing this~ha! So sorry, but Congrats!
hugs

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month