*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Friday, April 1, 2011

2011 Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

I am linking up with the Ultimate Blog Party! This is my first time, and I thought it would be fun to get to know other bloggers like myself.

Welcome to my blog. I try to post about homeschooling, cooking, and all the funny things my kids do. 

I have recently been learning to cook, and have been sharing my experiences with you.

For example, I just learned how to make bread!




I am also a member of The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew.

We review homeschool curriculum, and educational products.

You can check back here often for my most up to date reviews.

I always review honestly, so I think you will find my reviews very helpful.

Deluxe Read to Succeed Gift Set

E-Book: The Curiosity Files™- Puffer Fish


These are a few of my favorite reviews this year. There are many, many more though.

I look forward to getting to know you all soon.

Let me know if you joined the Ultimate Blog Party, and I'll look for you!

13 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Stopping by from UBP!! Glad to find another homeschooling blog.

Jill @ The Prairie Homestead said...

Thanks for stopping by The Prairie Homestead! I love homemade bread. Oh, and I was homeschooled and plan on homeschooling our children as they get older as well. Great blog!

Very Blessed Mamma said...

How Awesome! I wish I would have been homeschooled! lol

Robin said...

Welcome! This is my first year to join the UBP, too. Look forward to reading more :)

Shonda said...

Thanks for visiting Milk N Honey! I will follow you and get all your great ideas for homeschooling!

MustardSeedReads said...

I'm now following you back thanks to the UBP! I look forward to reading your reviews.

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Thanks! I will be looking at some of yours soon!

Lena said...

Hello! Love your blog and just hit "Follow" button. Find me at www.way2goodlife.com
P.S. Also if you can find a minute and vote for me as elenka29 here http://www.mamavation.com/2011/03/vote-for-mamavation-mom-3.html
(it's a competition to get into fitness bootcamp for moms. There is no registration - just click and submit). Looking forward to reading more of your posts

Lisa Noel said...

stopping by from UBP

Jennifer said...

Hi, I found you on the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 and now I’m a new follower of your adorable blog! Hop over and say HI if you get a chance Jennifer from Just
Wedeminute


I'm a homeschool mom too!

Becky said...

I'm here from UBP! We are fellow Christian homeschoolers, too. I like to make bread but have been unable to find much time for that lately. I have subscribed to your blog thru my RSS reader. Nice to meet you!

Jessica said...

Howdy!

I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

Have a very blessed day!! :0)

Dawn said...

Hi, stopping by from UBP11. Since I started blogging I am amazed at how many ppl actually homeschool. I wish I could. I am a single mom and I work full time. We just made homemade bread last Friday in my son's kindergarten class and it was so much fun and so yummy!

Have a blessed day!

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month