*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Monday, December 8, 2008

SOOOO BUSY....

It's been awhile since I have blogged!
I have been so busy!
Of course we had Thanksgiving, and then on the 29th it was my sons 4th birthday!
Then on Dec.3rd, it was our 12th wedding anniversary!!! Whooo-hooo!
On Thanksgiving my daughter got poison Ivy on her face. Not fun.
Anyhow, I have been tired and exhausted!
Now I am getting ready for Christmas! Man, I just can't wrap my head around the fact that it is almost Christmas.
I tried to put up my tree today but found that we no longer have all the pieces, so I do not know what we are going to do.
Maybe we will get a real tree this year!
We really need to get back on a good school schedule, but it is hard during this time. I think it might be a good idea to take a break until the new year. We do school year round so it would be fine, but I do not know if we will be doing this or not.
My house is a disaster and I really need to clean it up but have been too tired today. Maybe tomorrow.
My sister-in-law and I are going to do Christmas together this year, so that is exciting!
I took some beautiful pictures of my kids for Christmas!!!
I colored my hair back blonde for my hubby for our anniversary!
He likes it blonde!!!!
I need to shampoo my carpets and am trying to decide if I should do it before Christmas or after.
Too much to do and so little time!!! I am sure we all feel that way.
Ok, well, I will try to blog more often now~ I will talk to you soon!
Rodna

1 comments:

Nakeisha said...

WOW sis busy busy busy!!! you need to take a bubble bath =) it' been a looooong time since I've had a bubble bath it's always a shower for me =)Well you have a blessed day today!!
PS. I know what you mean about staying on schedule with school..we didn't do school Friday and Monday....I'm going to school year round also
<3 Nakeisha

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month