*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MOVING on

Well, me and the children have moved into our own place. I actually really like it. We are still unpacking, so it is a disaster zone, but we are getting there. I am trying to make this place a home for me and the kids. Currently, this is the only home they have. Their father is renting out a room in an apartment, so he can't take the kids there. He says it is only temporary until he can get back on his feet. I hope so. I want the kids to be able to have a place to go to with their dad.

He and I are actually getting along pretty well now. Ironically, he tries harder now to "have a good relationship", than he ever did when we were married. He even told me the other day that he realized that the divorce was a mistake. As much as that makes me feel better that he finally realizes it was a mistake, and NOT the right thing to do, it just seems too late.

I don't know what may happen in the future, but right now, we are both trying to deal with what life has dealt us. And that is really tough at times. I have to let the kids go visit him on certain days and that means I don't get to see them. I miss them like crazy, and now I also have to work. For fifteen years I have been a stay at home, homeschool mom. Now my life is drastically different. I am trying to take life one day at a time. It's the only way I can get through.

Well, I hope to start blogging again on a regular basis, and getting to know some of my new followers! Night for now.

0 comments:

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month