*Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.*

Sunday, November 6, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge - November 6th




Today is day 6 of the 2011 Gratitude Challenge. Today I am grateful for weekends. I love being able to spend that extra time with my husband. The kids love having their dad home all day, and we usually go out and do something fun. It is usually something simple and free, but still fun. We love being together.

Something else I am grateful for is that my husband likes spending time with us. He isn't one who likes to go out with his friends. I am so grateful for this. I know how many problems that can cause in a marriage and a family.

Anyhow, I am grateful for the weekends when we get to spend extra time as a family!

What are you grateful for? Join us in the Gratitude Challenge over at Garden of Learning.


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Agree!!! The weekends that my husband has to work it seems like everyone is just a bit more glum.

Quotes

"The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther: b. 1483-1546: "I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be the great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."

Pageviews last month